Monday, July 11, 2005

Will I ever come back?

Who knows? After the tragic election of 2004, many of us progressives who had been so focused on the election experienced a heightened interest in reforming the system and other topics which cause our political focus to sharpen. Then as time passed and not only did American politics NOT change for the better, they drastically changed for the worse.

I never made this blog to convince people of anything and I'm convinced that nobody is reading it. This is more for myself to record what was on my mind at particular moments in time, essentially for the sake of posterity with myself being the only recipient. That's good enough for me.

Will I ever come back and blog regularly again? I still don't know. I've always wished that I had kept a journal my whole life because I have forgotten so much about my life. A talk with my ex-wife invariably leads to something relatively important that I had forgotten.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.liberalpropaganda.org/

1:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Would The Thought Of Thousands Of Other Web Site's All Displaying Your Content,

5:32 PM  
Blogger travismorgan45735589 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

1:14 PM  
Blogger morisjackson5057 said...

Hey Meet Me Today I'm available in your area tonite GO HERE NOW!

3:49 AM  
Blogger joeericks3034437396 said...

Get any Desired College Degree, In less then 2 weeks.

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

"BA", "BSc", "MA", "MSc", "MBA", "PHD",

Get everything within 2 weeks.
100% verifiable, this is a real deal

Act now you owe it to your future.

(413) 208-3069 call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

10:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

色情遊戲聊天室交友戀愛進行室色情小說情色小說情色文學情色貼圖免費成人影片0204貼圖區歐美免費影片4u成人成人電影情色自拍微風成人jp成人成人圖片080苗栗人聊天室成人小說18成人情色a片

9:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice dispatch and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you as your information.

1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home